February 12, 2009

The Icon...Armani

I've been thinking a lot about my first post on Great Styles. What should it be about, what "entry point" should I have? Well, after a while, it came to me. This site is about great and contemporary styles. The first first person/icon that came to my mind is of course...Giorgio Armani.

Giorgio Armani is to me the symbol of elegance and beauty. His philosophy "Less is more" has captured the essential of contemporary life. That is well illustrated in his involvement in various industries, such as fashion, hotel, restaurant, car and consumer electronic.

When travel, whether it's business or pleasure, I always look for an Armani store to find a few items and/or to see the new trends. My favourite store must be the Emporio Armani store in Florence. So if you go to Florence, try to find the store and spoil yourself :-)

I also like the Armani Xchange stores in New York. Armani Xchange is the casual serie of the Armani fashion univers.

So, as you can see, I'm a big fan of Armani. It's so fascinated that this brand can create something that is loved by both aristocrats and hip hop stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment